Personal Data Policy
Terms & Conditions of Use of your Personal Data
In the event that you send us your CV via the applicant section of the www.progress-associes.com website or by email, we shall consider that all information collected from it was supplied voluntarily.
We process the profiles we receive with the greatest professionalism and ethics. Please apprise yourself of the provisions set forth below.
End purpose of data processing
The information you send us is used exclusively to process your application (or update our database) and/or present it during assignments entrusted to us.
We only process information in your CV and/or otherwise supplied by you (track record, contact details etc.).
We store your personal data in the safest possible way, in accordance with current legislation. Given this perspective, we take all appropriate physical, technical and organisational methods to prevent as far as possible any alteration, destruction or loss of your data or any non-authorised access to it.
Furthermore, the personal data gathered from the application form is processed using secure protocols and help Progress Associés manage the forms received via online applications.
Progress stores your data in accordance with current legislation, and for legitimate purposes.
Communicating and transferring your personal data
In order to facilitate the presentation of your profile to our clients, we hereby inform you that Progress Associés may transfer all or part of your data to our clients for their perusal, when processing your application. In such circumstances we take all necessary measures to preserve the confidentiality of your personal data and to ensure that it is used solely for the purposes of filling the role.
You may oppose all or part of these transfers in the same conditions as set forth below.
Collecting data via the application form
Mandatory data is flagged by an asterisk on the online application form. We need this information to process your application.
We only use your email address to inform you as to the state of progress of your application or to let you know about career opportunities of interest to you.
Your contact details will not be communicated to external partners or used for commercial purposes and canvassing.
In accordance with article 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 and law (http://www.privacy-regulation.eu/fr/13.htm), you may at any time exercise all or any of your personal data rights, in accordance with the GDPR:
- Right to withdraw consent: you may at all times withdraw your consent to the use of your data, upon which we shall immediately cease to use said data. All previous processing we may have performed at a time when we did have your consent shall remain valid.
- Right of access: you may ask us if we hold data on you and to send it to you for checking purposes.
- Right to rectify: you may ask us to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete information about you. This will help us avoid using incorrect information.
- Right to delete, also known as the right to be forgotten: you may ask us to delete your personal data.
Right to limit processing: you may ask us to temporarily refrain from using some of your data.
- Right to oppose: you may oppose all or part of the processing of your data.
- Right of portability: you may ask us to retrieve data you sent us, in an easily usable format.
- Lastly, you have the right to define general specific directives to define what happens after your death.
Exercising your rights
To exercise the rights mentioned above, please email the following address:
For further information on the management of your personal data or to exercise your rights regarding files and databases managed by Progress Associés, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the following address:
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
2 rue de la Paix, 75002 Paris, France
Date of last Legal Notice update: July 2022
We reserve the right to change this page periodically.