In order to offer our clients the best quality of service possible, we commit to deadlines, quality, transparency and confidentiality.
“Our professionalism and compliance with these commitments underpin the trusting relationships we forge with our clients.”
Our conditions for conducting assignments, especially in executive search, are clearly set out in a contract with our clients.
- Progress pledges to respect confidentiality throughout the search.
- Progress commits to the search and pre-selection of candidates according to the client’s deadline requirements.
- At all times, Progress is prepared to update the client on the progress and status of an assignment.
- At all times, the client may cancel or suspend the assignment.
- Progress shall resume the search without billing any further fees if the recruited candidate leaves the client firm during a specified guarantee period.
- Progress guarantees not to approach any of the client’s employees for a year following the conclusion of the assignment.
- Based on recommendations issued by the state-appointed Human Rights Defender, Progress shall not work with clients who might discriminate because of a candidate’s surname, age, gender, supposedly or actually belonging or not belonging to any particular race, ethnic group or nation, their origins, religion, place of residence, family situation, sexual orientation or identity, physical appearance, lifestyle, genetic characteristics, state of health, handicap, belonging or not belonging to a trade union or political party.
Furthermore, Progress Associés pledges to comply with the provisions set forth in the Pacte law in terms of searching for and appointing executives.