How well a company is performing can be seen through its objectives and its strategy. Changes of executive, a sudden shift in the sector or the market, a fusion are key moments in the history of a company. At such pivotal moments, Progress helps the executive by offering an objective and precise look at the changes required. Our offer is tailor-made for the client: we not only pay attention to its strategic objectives and its market but also to its history, its entrepreneurial culture and the values it holds.
The Management Resources Consulting offer of Progress evaluates and improves the performance of the client’s managerial organization. We want to answer this question from the client: “Is my organization suited to what I am expecting? Will it reach its goals in an optimized fashion?”.
We can evaluate the structure of management itself or we can target specific managers in individual evaluations.
How do we operate?
- We have interviews with a selected panel of managers. This selection is based on our operational experience and our knowledge of the sector in which the client works.
- We offer a global diagnosis of the organization and the management of the client.
- We recommend several changes, on the structures, the leadership, the teams or the tools of HR.
There are several reasons to evaluate the executives. They depend on strategic objectives. We focus on managerial skills, professional skills and how adequate the candidate is to the project of the company. We advise our client and help him answer questions such as:
- Is the manager up to the challenge I want to give him?
- Within the population of high executives, who are the future leaders of the company?
The diagnostic and the advice to the management boards are:
- An abstract on the major professional skills
- An analysis of the behavioral skills
- The strong points and assets
- The areas of improvement
- Propositions of development
This evaluation takes place under the scrutiny of two consultants during individual interviews and a self-evaluation. Depending on the context, a business case and personality tests may be required.
We then give an oral and written report to both the Management and the candidate.
For more than 10 years, Progress has helped executives and future executives in the development of their managerial and behavioral skills.
In accordance with deontology, Progress offers structured coaching which the best possible conditions of security, development and personal evolution to its clients.
Progress accompanies individually any person looking for change in the way they relate to their environment.
This need can by example express itself when one wants to secure a new position, adapt to a new environment or prepare a change in managerial role.
From the beginning to the end, our structure allows everybody involved to decide ON shared objectives and make conclusions.
This offer can be executed in French, English or Dutch.